Mobirise easy web design software



*NB It is important for Clients to note that we need ALL the documentation detailed below in PDF Format before we can start the Registration process.

1. Licence of First Occupation: Before any part of the Registration Process can begin the property MUST have an Occupancy Licence. However, if for some reason your Holiday Property doesnt have an appropriate accreditation, our highly experienced Legal Team are on hand to apply retrospectively for a licence on your behalf and as soon as the relevant documentation has been been presented to the Court and acknowledged then your Holiday Property Registration can start! Call them now on +34 952 062 030 or ClickHere to send them an Email

2. Title Deeds of Property: Escrituras de Compraventa

3. Catastral Reference You can find the 20 digit Catastral Number on your last IBI receipt

4. Personal Identification i.e. a Valid Passport or Official Identification. 

5. NIE Number A copy of your Residencia or NIE

6. Online Application You will be immediately directed to our Online Applications as soon as your payment has been confirmed by PayPal. Please complete EVERY question box and ensure you upload ALL the required documentation (as outlined 1 - 5 above) via our easy to use upload centre

Also Read: Your New Obligations | Registering Your Guests | Exemptions Under the Act

If you are unsure whether your specific property needs to be registered or you have other questions about the process & your obligations, you can call our Professional Legal Team on +34 952 062 030 or you can ClickHere to send them an email

You can Also ClickHere to visit our daily blog and stay fully informed about the Spanish Tourist & Property markets with the latest News, Trends & Advice compiled by Industry Experts.